10,000 Degrees believes in the opportunity to partner with Bay Area organizations to further our mission to help students from low-income backgrounds get to and through college in order to positively impact their communities and the world.
10,000 DEGREES® CORPORATE INTERNSHIPS
We are currently seeking the following:
- Paid summer internships based in the greater Bay Area Full- or part-time positions ranging from 6-12 weeks (with flexibility)
- Opportunities that expose interns to a wide range of experiences
- Companies engaged with mentors or managers who value professional development
- Professional skill building opportunities within a specific industry or field
- Complementary work-related support through workshops, job shadowing, etc.
RECENT INTERNSHIP HOSTS
Contact us for more information.
We look forward to partnering with you in a way that is meaningful for your organization.
THE POWER OF PARTNERING WITH 10,000 DEGREES®
10,000 Degrees believes in the power of partnerships as a win-win for organizations to advance community impact objectives and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategies while furthering 10,000 Degrees mission to support students from low-income backgrounds to and through college. Together, we can increase access to career experiences, skills, and connections for the students in our community who need it the most.
BEYOND INTERNSHIPS: MULTIPLE ENTRY POINTS FOR PARTNERSHIPS
- Career Development – host or sponsor an internship or career workshops, or mentor students.
- Volunteer – volunteer for student workshops, join a regional advisory board, or serve on the Young Professionals Council
- Philanthropy – provide student grants or scholarships, sponsor our events, etc.
- Communication & Collaboration – Share impact stories, suggest specific projects where our work and organizational goals intersect, etc.